ITIN EFEKTYVI POLIURETANINĖ HIDROIZOLIACINĖ MEMBRANA
Atlaiko hidrostatinį slėgį iki 70kpa
Atspari temperatūriniam poveikiui -44C -+120C
Gali būti eksplotuojama atvirai
Duram 195 is a high-performance polyurethane waterproofing solution which is highly flexible and strong, allowing it to withstand high water pressure, temperature changes and structural movement. When it dries, Duram 195 forms a seamless waterproof membrane that is effective in fresh or salt water. It also protects surfaces from corrosion and degradation.
You can use Duram 195 to waterproof:
- Dams, reservoirs and water features that don’t contain drinking water.
- Flat roofs and balconies.
- Roof screws and gutters.
- Under tiles and screeds.
- Below grade retaining walls and basements.
- Bonds to concrete, masonry, brick, fibre-glass, wood, metal and some plastics (plastics lightly abraded with medium grit sandpaper).
Important Note: Duram 195 is not suitable for fishponds, swimming pools, or any containers carrying potable or drinking water.
- Premium waterproofing compound.
- Withstands permanent immersion in water.
- Withstands abnormal water pressure, structural movement and temperature fluctuation.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Exceptional strength, flexibility (> 300%) and adhesion.
- Excellent weather and chemical resistance.
- Forms a seamless membrane.
- Adheres well to most surfaces.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Does not harden or go brittle over time.
- A single component solution, so there is no measuring or mixing – simply brush it on.
- Self flashing – bonds against penetrations, outlets, supports, columns and walls.
- Resists water creep unlike torch-on membranes.
- Can be easily touched up.
- 1.2 m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
- The wet film thickness should be 750 microns per coat, resulting in a final dry film thickness of 1.3 – 1.4mm.
- Surfaces to be waterproofed must be clean, sound, dry (less than 10% moisture content where applicable) and free of all surface contamination such as form release agents, curing compounds, oil, grease and dust. Damage to the substrate must first be repaired. Remove any sharp protrusions that may damage the Duram 195 coating.
- Cementitious and brick surfaces: Prime with a coat of Duram Duraprime epoxy primer. Apply Duram 195 when the Duraprime is touch dry (approx. 4 hours), but for best adhesion do not allow the Duraprime to hard cure (24 hours). Concrete surfaces with airholes should be adequately bagged.
- Aluminium: Freshly roughened surfaces must be primed with a two component aluminium primer as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Fibre-glass: Unweathered fibre-glass and gelcoats must be sanded to remove all gloss and wiped with a solvent. Then apply Duram 195 direct.
- New galvanized iron: Clean surface with Duram NS2 Galvanized Iron Cleaner according to instructions. Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry. Apply Duram NS6 Galvanized Iron Primer and allow to dry.
- New steel: Remove any surface rust or mill scale by sanding or wire brushing. Rinse with Duram Xylene or lacquer thinners to remove sanding dust and any oils or grease. Allow to dry. Apply Duram 195 directly.
- Expansion joints and cracks: A high quality joint sealant should be applied to expansion joints and cracks exceeding 15mm.
- Do not apply Duram 195 if the surface is damp or if rain is expected.
- Do not apply Duram 195 directly over bituminous sealers without first applying a coat of Duraprime to avoid solvent attack. Duraprime is not necessary for acrylic-bound bituminous sealers.
- Stir Duram 195 vigorously for a few minutes which will thin the compound.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply by brush or roller to a clean, firm, dry, prepared surface.
- Apply first coat of Duram 195 to prepared surface.
- Allow to dry for 12 to 24 hrs depending on conditions. Once dried, apply second coat. Further coats may be applied for additional protection.
- On structural corners, upstands, cracks, full bores and imperfections, Duram Duramesh reinforcing membrane should be embedded into the first
- Partly used cans may be stored for short periods and should be tightly sealed and stored upside down.
- Duram 195 does not need to be overcoated, but can be covered, if required, with a Bitumen Aluminium paint, tiles, slate, roof sheets or stone chips.
Use Duram Xylene or other solvent to remove uncured Duram 195.
- Thin only if necessary and use only Duram Xylene.
- Do not mix with water, turps, thinners or any solvent containing water or alcohol. Alcohol will prevent Duram 195 from curing, while water will cause it
to foam and cure in the can.
- Duram 195 is not suitable for fishponds, swimming pools, or any containers carrying potable or drinking water.
- Do not apply Duram 195 on bitumen surfaces.
- Do not apply if rain is imminent.
- Flammable in wet state.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear rubber gloves and protective clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Duram 195 bonds to skin, clothing etc and is very difficult to remove once cured. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Use in a well ventilated area to prevent build up of solvent vapours. Avoid breathing solvent vapours. May cause coughing and lung irritation, headache, dizziness, nausea.
- If swallowed, contact a doctor or poison control centre. Do not induce vomiting. Drink water.
||1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre
||10 000cps ± 2 000
||12 to 24 hours
|Full physical properties
|Water Vapour Transmission
||33 g/m² 24 hours
||Unexposed: 1.95 Mpa Exposed 2.52 Mpa
||Fibre reinforced Cement 30 N
||After exposure to a mercury lamp for 5000hours – equivalent to 10 years of outside exposure – no failure.
||-44ºC to 120º C
||Greater than 70 kpa
||6 months in unopened containers.
||Unopened containers – undercover in cool dry area below 30°C
Opened containers – use within 24 hours
Technical details above are provided in good faith. We are an ISO 9001: 2008 registered company and our products are manufactured to the highest standards using raw materials of superior quality. Consequently we believe in the quality of our products and will willingly replace any product in the unlikely event of a quality related performance failure. Whilst we are confident in guaranteeing the quality of our products, we cannot however accept any liability for performance failure due to the incorrect application of our products. Correct application is critical to the successful performance of our products and as this process falls outside of our control we are unable to cover the application under our product performance warranty. Where there are doubts, it is recommended that the user conduct their own suitability tests before use. To retain sheen and colour consistency of your paint, always make sure that the batch numbers are the same on all paint containers that you purchase.
Atsisiųsti anglų kalba (EN)